VMD, DACVIM (Oncology)
Veterinary Medical Oncologist
Dr. Waite graduated from Princeton University magna cum laude and then attended the University of Pennsylvania Veterinary School obtaining her degree (VMD) in 2008. She stayed on at Penn to complete a rotating small animal internship in medicine and surgery followed by a residency in medical oncology at Cornell University. During the last year of her residency (2012), she received the Small Animal Resident of the Year Award from the fourth-year class.
- Phase II study of the oral selective inhibitor of nuclear export (SINE) KPT-335 (verdinexor) in dogs with lymphoma, BMC Vet Res
- Progression of cutaneous plasmacytoma to plasma cell leukemia in a dog, Veterinary Clinical Pathology
- Lymphoma in cats treated with a weekly cyclophosphamide-, vincristine-, and prednisone-based protocol: 114 cases (1998-2008), JAVMA
- Phase II study of oral docetaxel and cyclosporine in canine epithelial cancer, VCO
- Comparison between L-CHOP and an L-CHOP protocol with interposed treatments of CCNU and MOPP (L-CHOP-CCNU-MOPP) for lymphoma in dogs, VCO